- Accessible FormNet™
- Document Content Management
- BizCycle Workflow Processing
Barcode and Font Solutions
Flash Media Finder
Rx Warning Label Hardware
Make Intercon PreScript Rx Auxilliary Warning Labels part of your full printing solution when installing or replacing printers in your pharmacies.
- Standard Features: You will receive the most up to date prescription warning labels. Included at no extra cost are barcode formats in 3 of 9, UPC and Code 128.
- Pharmacy Management Software: Intercon works with most pharmacy management software to ensure complete compatibility with your system.
- Printers Supported: We work closely with most laser and thermal printer manufacturers to ensure compatibility with your pharmacy printers.
- Pharmacy Database Support: Fully supported by medical databases from First Databank as well as MediSpan.
- Update Program Information: Intercon offers two cost effective methods to keep you current with the most recent version of prescription warning labels:
- SIMM/DIMM/Compact Flash/Daughter Card update exchange program.
- Downloadable software printer update.
Multiple language warning labels
Intercon offers industry standard media solutions
The entire collection of Intercon prescription warning labels are available in multiple languages including:
|Custom Fonts: We have the ability to place custom images on flash memory such as addresses, signatures, logos, forms, etc. employees program each flash memory card in-house, and provide technical support for all of our products and services. Most custom items are shipped within three to five days after receipt of order.|
Intercon has pioneered digital warning labels since the early 1990's.
Intercon pioneered the current industry standard of printing prescription warning labels as flash memory fonts with Lexmark in the early 1990's. Whether you are looking for our PreScript warning label fonts, barcode solutions, custom signatures and logos, or any other font solutions, we can provide it to you today.