- Accessible FormNet™
- Document Content Management
- BizCycle Workflow Processing
Barcode and Font Solutions
Flash Media Finder
Intercon's warning label collection is available in two formats: Software and Hardware.
Rx Warning Label Software
Intercon Software Fonts allows you to print warning labels without printer flash memory cards. This method for producing warning labels offers you several important benefits.
- No SIMMs or DIMMs - Intercon Software Fonts eliminates the need for printer flash memory cards
- Current version - warning label updates are automatically downloaded as soon as they are available
- Complete set - because of automatic update downloads, you will print and provide all the warning labels available
- Budget easily - a small monthly investment means you will never have to be concerned with buying, installing, or upgrading flash memory cards
Rx Warning Label Hardware
Make Intercon PreScript Auxiliary Warning Labels part of your full printing solution when installing or replacing printers in your pharmacies.
- Standard features - you will receive the most up to date prescription warning labels, plus barcode formats in 3 of 9, UPC, and Code 128.
- Pharmacy management software - Intercon works with major pharmacy management software providers to ensure compatibility with your pharmacy printers
- Printers supported - we work closely with all major laser and thermal printer manufacturers to ensure compatibility with your pharmacy printers
- Pharmacy database support - fully supported by medical databases from First Databank as well as Wolters Kluwer (MediSpan)
- Custom fonts - we have the ability to place custom images on flash memory such as addresses, signatures, logos, forms, etc.
- Update program information - Intercon offers two cost effective methods to keep you current with the most recent version of prescription warning labels: SIMM/DIMM/CompactFlash update exchange program, and downloadable software printer update
- Multi-lingual - we also have Spanish and French warning labels
- Industry standard media solutions including USB Cards, CompactFlash, Daughter Cards. and DIMMs